Collection and use of information
- Your privacy is very important to us, that is why, in order to realise our services , we do not collect more information than it is necessary in order for the Service to function correctly. All the private data sent by Customers of CNCtarget Website Service shall be encrypted by a secure SLL protocol.
- Necessary data needed to registrate the User is their name and contact details, which will be visible to other Users during viewing Adverts or viewing a profile in order to create easy mutual communication. Address data for the individual Advert may be changed separately (individually) during its displaying.
- The e-mail address given during the User’s registration will be used by CNCtarget Website Service exlusively and solely for the purpose of sending notifications about the change of status of the Advert having been placed by the User ,information on buying the Website service, as well as occasional necessary information about the service functioning. The situation will be a bit different at the moment when the User wants to join ”mailing B2B” programme.
- During the registration of the new User there is a possibility of marking willingness to participate in ”mailing B2B” Programme. If it has been marked, the User’s data, such as the e-mail address ando address data will be used to send payable commercial information to other Users participating in this programme. The User may cancel their intention to participate in the programme by sending information to the following e-mail address: email@example.com . Receiving e-mails from other Users, the User shall bear no cost, it is only when willing to send a commercial offer to other Users participating in this programme.
- Contact information, i.e. a telephone number is optional data, not required.
- For reasons of safety and website operation policy it is forbidden to put data information in the description field of the Advert.
- In relation to providing services , such as charges for distinguished Adverts, information, such as NIP number of the User’s company and address data will be used only and solely for billing purposes. These data are strictly confidential and are not displayed or passed on to other Users. Each User may change them any time in their administrative panel. While transferred, the data are being encrypted, therefore they are protected from intruders in the network.
- We record and store invoices issued at the time of sale of CNCtarget services on our servers.
- The Service cooperates with other services,among others, with secure online payment PayPal system. When using their service, the User accepts private policy terms laid down in these services.
- Cookies are slmall data files that are transferred to the computer’s web browser and stored on the hard disc of the computer. Cookies can be saved on the disc only and solely when you have access to web sites with the use of a computer.
- Cookies are not a rarity, most websites use them for statistical surveys and to get some information to gain new Users.
- The Website Service uses Google Analytics in order to analyse the service viewing of website pages shared by Google,Inc (‘Google’), it records and stores information concerning Users’ activities within the service.
- Google Analytics service uses ‘cookies’ to generate a report about website traffic. The data are transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the USA. Google will use these data in order to generate a report about the Website traffic for the website operator. Detailed information on how Google Analytics use data to generate a report ca be found in the link provided: https://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners/. Website Service uses these data in order to improve the content and the appearance of the website, as well as to improve its functioning. By using of this website, the User expresses their consent for processing the personal data concerning them by Google the way and for the purporses laid down above.
- You can specify whether you wish to provide/block access to cookies by appropriate configuration your website browser.
Contact with the User
- CNCtarget Website Service Operator will be in contact with Users mainly by means of electronic channels (e-mail). In the case of willingness to put a question by a Service User, they shall be submitted to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Service may send necessary information telling the User about changes in functioning of the Service etc.
Alterations to personal data
- Each service User will have the possibility of inspection and making changes to their personal data in their administration panel. For the purpose of obtaining precise instructions of changing data, we refer to the Help Section in the Main Menu of CNCtarget Website Service.
The use of personal data
Providing us with your personal data is tantamount to authorize us to gather, share and use them for the following purposes:
- Verifying the identity,
- Publication of data in the User profile and when displaying your Advert,
- Facilitating better communication between the Seller and the Customer,
- Sending commercial information from other Programme participants ( in the case of selecting the willingness to participate in ”mailing B2B” programme ) during the registration process.
Disclosure of personal data
- Contact data, as well as the contents of the Adverts displayed are published at the Website Service and are publicly visible to every visitor to the Service.
- Details necessary for settlements, such as NIP, the company details, the company’s address shall be shared only with employees of CNCtarget Website Service for billing purposes and are not shared with other parties.
- Any voluntary information included in the contents of the Advert transferred by Users can be made publicly available using RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds on other Internet sites excluding the User’s contact data from it.
- CNCtarget Website Service allows to publish Adverts including the Advert link placed in CNCtarget Website Service on other websites excluding the Advertiser’s contact data from it.
- When writing Adverts, you should take care not to enter confidential data.